Thursday, July 28, 2011

Girls Third Birthday in Pictures

Mary throw the girls the sweetest cowgirl themed birthday party. Here are some pictures that my mom took from the big event.



Sorry Emma Grace I wish I could have interacted with you more on your big day, but mommy was not able to get out of this chair for the hour she was able to attend. I love you my baby girl and I will make it up to you next year (and when these babies get here).

































Thank you aunt Mary for filling in as my mom and throwing me and Lucy an awesome birthday party. You are the best Aunt/2nd mom a gal could have. I love you, Emma Grace.

4 comments:

Tootsie said...

Love, love, LOVE that close up of Emma Grace smiling and showing her dimples. That's a framer for sure!

The Bost Family said...

I love your children. I would throw them a party any day. (it would include a cake and a call to chuckecheese)

I love you

Mary

DeAnna said...

Too cute.... stole that pic of Brenner on the bull! The party was loads of fun! Brenner talks about Emma and Lucy and the horses of course all the time! Thanks for a fun filled day!

Hope you're feeling good!!

Audrey said...

Looks like you had an awesome party Miss Emma! Lila was very much looking forward to it until she got sick. Thank goodness for your mommy and Aunt Mary's pictures so we can at least see your pretty smiling face at your party! Hope you had a very special birthday!