Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ah-Oh

Emma Grace started saying Ah-Oh today and it is the cutest thing I have ever heard.

She has also discovered where the dog food and water is stored. It is so funny to watch her look around, to make sure no one is looking, before she darts off to them. She loves to splash in their bowl of water. I can remember back to when Taylor discovered the dog bowls. When you would start to come after him he would start to crawl faster and faster, and if he got to the dog food first he would grab a fist full of it and throw it all over the place. Oh I miss that innocent little boy.

3 comments:

Christy said...

CUTE!

Char said...

I have a big smile on my face - remembering how cute Taylor was when he was getting into the doggie dishes and imaging how cute Emma Grace is as she digs into some good doggie food!

Basham said...

Great stories! I can imagine chasing after little ones to keep them out of dog food and water!