Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week in Pictures

This has been such a wonderful weekend. My sister has been in town visiting from NYC, and we love having her home – especially Taylor!

This weekend Taylor go to do his “Spoil Me Rotten” weekend with Nene and Poppy in Brandson, and he had so much fun going to Silver Dollar City, staying at a hotel, and eating out.

At one point Taylor and Nene were in the car waiting on Poppy to get their Subway, and Taylor said to Nene “Nene which way are you looking?”
Nene: “well Taylor I am looking to my left.”
Taylor: “what do you see Nene?”
Nene: “well I see a little boy with his pants down going to the bathroom on that car tire.”
Taylor: “Nene, I see the same thing. Why is that little boy going to the bathroom on a car?”
You are too cute Taylor – evidently this situation really took you back, and made you think.

For my readers – I do have to apologize that you always see pictures of Emma. I do want everyone to know that I love my Taylor man just as much as Emma, but the child will not let me have any pictures of him. I just don’t want anyone to think that I favor one of my children over the other!



Taylor in his new Tie Die (again)



Emma getting way too big for her bouncer


Pretty Girl


Just Swingin'




Action Shot





Emma Grace and Aunt Emily





Look at that face:

1 comment:

Char said...

I can attest to the fact that Taylor does NOT like to have his picture taken anymore! All of the pictures from our spoil me rotten weekend with Taylor are shots of the back of his head!!!! Everytime he saw me with the camera - he turned his head and said "NO!" "NO pictures Nene!" HOpefully he will get over this soon! We had a GREAT time in Branson. Taylor announced to everyone that would listen to him that "he was on a spoil me rotten weekend with his Nene and Poppy and that he is the BOSS of everything that happens in Branson!" He was right. ;-0