Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meet Our Newest Coble Addition

Lila Grace Coble (my brother-in-law/sister-in-law’s first baby) was born on Tuesday morning (5/12) at 1:31 in the morning. She was 6 pounds 13 ounces, and 20.5 inches long. Isn’t she beautiful!!!! We are going to have so much fun in life Lila!



She is certainly a Coble. Looking back on Emma and Taylor’s newborn pictures they look just a like. I think she looks the most just like Taylor did when he was born. They have the exact same facial features. See if you can see the resemblance:
Emma

Taylor

2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

You should a picture of Nene in the comparisons!! The Coble's have some beautiful babies!

Tootsie said...

I couldn't agree more....Cobles have beautiful babies!! I can definitely see the resemblance to Emma, and of course, I think Emma is a DOLL!