Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Taylor Story

I know I should not put some things in writing but some things are just too funny. And when I say “some things” I mean the things that my children do, that get them in trouble.

Today (Wednesday) Taylor got an incident report from school because he purposely stepped on one of his friend feet. I warned him on Monday that if he got any incident reports on Tuesday that I would be throwing away all of his Star Wars and Narnia movies. He did really good on Tuesday and did not get any bad reports, so to compromise today I told him that I was taking these movies away for a whole month. He immediately said “it’s a good thing the month’s almost over.” I assured him that it would be 5 weeks, but that I did appreciate his cleverness.

Secretly he cracks me up when he says stuff like this.

3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

Jonathan and I laughed and laughed. Taylor is the funniest/smartest kid I know!

Rachel said...

Very clever move, Taylor :) Thanks for sharing the cute story.

Char said...

I LOVE this little boy!
He is SO is Daddy's son!!!!