Monday, April 6, 2009

Broomfield Colorado


Tonight I am sitting in a hotel room in Broomfield Colorado. I am here on business, and I love my work, but I am missing my babies. I know they are in good hands with their daddy and Nene came over to help out some tonight.

I work for the most wonderful Company WhiteWave Foods. We make dairy products including: Horizon Organic Milk, Silk Soymilk, International Delight Coffee Creamers, and Land of Lakes Creams. We are an amazingly environmentally sustainable company, and besides the people I think I love that most about the company. Our corporate mission is: “We will be the Earth’s Favorite Food Company.” I just think that is such a bold statement. Visit our website and check out more: www.whitewave.com

2 comments:

Rachel said...

My kids love the Horizon Strawberry Milk cartons. Well, Meredith does.....Russ likes to shake the container until milk comes out :)

Have fun on your trip, and I'll be praying for you as you travel.

Char said...

I miss the mountains - love the picture.