Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend 2009 Part 2

What a wonderful Easter weekend this has been. This has been the first weekend in months that we have been able to hang just as a family, and I have loved it. It seems like for months Ryan and I have been going in different directions, so I have really enjoyed being together as a family. We had the opportunity to take Taylor to the church Easter egg hunt, where his cousins Lawson, Britain, Uncle Sean, and G-Daddy joined us. Then we got to take Taylor to play baseball at G-Daddy’s house. We also got to hang out with Aaron and Audrey on Saturday night. And today we got to enjoy church and lunch with my dad, Mary, Jonathan, and the Bost. It has been such a fulfilling weekend, but we did really miss mom and Emily!!! Here are some pictures from the festivities.

Emma and Daddy
Emma and G-Daddy

Aunt Mary, Lucy, Mom, and Emma

Papaw and Grandcookie Bost, and Lucy

Taylor and Uncle Jonathan watching Star Wars on the I-phone

Daddy's little girl...

Taylor and Emma

The Easter Bunny came:

My little chick

No comments: