Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend With The Family

What an exciting weekend we have had.  We had absolutely nothing planned, so we were able to spend a lot of time together as a family plus one since we had a surprise visitor.  Yes that’s right Aunt Emily surprised us with a visit on Thursday night. No one knew she was coming she just showed up at the door, and oh how excited we were. 

Poor Taylor woke up sick on Saturday morning, and we quickly took him to the doctor because he never gets sick unless he has strep, and low and behold he had strep.  By Sunday he was still not feeling well so we just hung around the house all day long.  But Sunday was such a beautiful day (in the high 60’s) that we played outside and drank Sangrias all day long.  I am so ready for warmer dryer weather.  It has been so rainy and cold here, and the babies and I are tired of being cooped up in the house. 

I don’t have a lot to say today, but I did want to post these cute pictures. 


Emma Grace has needed some one on one time so this weekend she got lots of love from everyone!!!


These two are going to be the death of me.  They are climbing on everything.  There new favorite thing is to climb up my high barstools and sit at the bar.  It is real cute until one falls to the ground on their head.  I did pull them out a little table and chairs this weekend so they can start having snack somewhere besides their highchair.  I am trying to give them the independence they are looking for, but it is so hard with two of them. 

My sweet boy!

This is the picture that Emily, Emma Grace and I took the night Emily surprised us with a visit.  So excited she is here to visit. 

Taylor and Emma Grace dressed up like they were in a Mardi Gras parade.  They are as ready to head to Baton Rouge/New Orleans as I am.  Only about 5 more weeks, and we will be knee deep in the best Cajun food on earth, chillin’ in Manna and G-Daddy’s pool.  Oh what I would not do for some bread pudding right now.

No comments: