Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Boy Oh Boy… It’s a Baby Shower

One of my dearest friends Jennifer is having a baby boy at the end of March, and last weekend was her baby shower. It was such a beautiful show! And I am just so that Kris and Jennifer are finally having a baby! Jennifer and I are pretty sure that he (Wyatt) and Preston will be best friends. I am so looking forward to delivery day, and holding that little love bug!
Emma Grace went with me to the shower and she was such a polite big girl. She was also very funny. She announced to everyone in the room how “yummy, yummy, yummy the cake was” and “oh how she just loved balloons and how they were her very favorite.” I was so very impressed with her behavior. It was a great reminder for me about how I need to get her out for more one on one time because she does very good.









No comments: