Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Growth Spurt

When I was young I could always remember my mom making comments "you just grow over night."  I would think you are crazy that does not just happen.  Well once again I have been proven wrong.  Yesterday Ryan and I both noticed that Taylor's appetite was through the roof.  Well this morning he woke up and started getting dressed for school and we quickly realized that his size 8 jeans did not fit him anymore, but they did last week.  And as we were walking out the door he put his shoes on and started complaining that they were too tight.  I felt them and his toe was about the pop out of the end of them. 

Once again I guess my mom was right - they do just grow over night!  Needless to say we had to go out and by new shoes tonight! 

Taylor I love you so very much and wish you would stop growing up so quickly. 

No comments: