Thursday, June 16, 2011

Taylor Update and Prayer Request

Tomorrow we head to Little Rock for our 5th surgery on Taylor’s little precious ear. We pray and ask for prayers that the doctor is able to patch the hole in his ear, and that his hearing be restored to normal. My little boy has been such a trooper.

Speaking of my TLC (Taylor Lee Coble) – him and his manna have spent the past week in Alabama visiting family and having the time of their life. On their way over to Alabama they stopped for many adventures, including the Murphysboro Diamond dig. I hear they made it 30 minutes before deciding that it was hard work and they would just prefer to buy their diamonds.

If his surgery goes well tomorrow and he feels like it, he will head to Baton Rouge with his manna for another week and half before driving back with a horse trailer and horse right before the Fourth of July holiday. I sure have missed him and will miss him for another couple weeks, but I greatly appreciate his manna for taking him on all of these adventures because this doctor mandated bed rest does not allow for me to entertain him very well.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hope that all went well! My sister went through multiple ear surgeries as a kid and I know it worried us each and every time. Praying for a quick and successful recovery!