Monday, September 27, 2010

Sales trip to Phoenix, and Hummer trip to the Desert

This is the AZ desert, that we got to view from a Hummer a couple weeks ago at our national sales meeting. No the whole meeting was not like this, but we did get to do one fun activity during the week, and I choose to see the desert. I don't know that I would do it again considering it was 117 outside but at lease I can say I did it. The AZ desert really is a gorgeous place, and the Hummer ride was pretty cool.





This was a team building activity that we did. As a sales organization we built 35 bikes, and presented them to 35 children from the local boys and girls clubs. It was awesome to see the kids faces and they came to receive their bikes.




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your pictures make me miss the desert! I wouldn't trade it for living here, but I did love it!

Tootsie said...

YEA!! You built and donated Huffy bikes. Way to go! Huffy thanks you. ;-)