Sunday, September 5, 2010

2 Year Old Sunday School

Sometimes I’m not sure what I get myself into. I really do have more on my plate right now than I can possibly handle, but a couple weeks ago when I was told that there was no one to teach the 2 year Sunday School Class I said I would teach it. Luckily I was able to sucker Mary into teaching with me. This is the class that Emma Grace and Lucy are in, so it is only fitting that they have the best teachers ever! It will be a fun year. I taught Taylor’s class when he was 2, and it was very rewarding. Plus these are the children that my baby girl will grow up with in the church, so it is only right that I get to know them as well as possible and they get to know me.




2 comments:

Char said...

I'm proud of you and Mary for taking this on. I pray that God will bless the two of you abundantly above as you give of your time and your hearts.

said...

Well said, Charlotte! I second that prayer!