Sunday, July 18, 2010

Emma Grace and Lucy's 2nd Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated Emma Grace and Lucy's 2nd birthday. We had a lobster theamed "crawfish boil" party. The kids played in the water, rode in the boat, ate sweets, and enjoyed being together. We had such a wonderful time celebrating their birthday together. I love you little girls and I am so happy that you were able to spend your second birthday together.

Silly Girls
Emma Grace loved Lucy new kitchen that she got for her birthday. Thanks for sharing Lucy.

Can yo usee the lake beyond the baby pools? Have I ever told you how much I love the lake.
My little baby boy! I think all you ate all night is the bread that you are holding with lots of butter.
I love you my little girl!

Emma Grace, Lucy, and Max. These thress were all born within 3 weeks of each other. Max goes to the same play school as Emma Grace, and Max's mom Chandra and I were sorority sister!

Have you ever seen so much pink tissue paper?

Dennis the "crawfish boil" chef! Thanks for the wonderful dinner Dennis, and for bring your extra large pot all the way to NWA.

Birthday girls - I love you little girls. I just can't believe that you are two already! Can you please stop growing up so very fast.






I love all the details that go into a birthday party!





Thank you for everyone who helped to make Emma Grace and Lucy's birthday party so very special. We love you all.

3 comments:

said...

Martha Stewart couldn't have planned a better party. It was picture perfect and on top of that, it was just a whole lot of fun. Thank you for making us always feel so welcome at the lake house! We love all of you!

Char said...

Happy birthday Emma Grace and Lucy! Thanks for inviting Nene and Poppy to your party - we had a great time and LOVED the food.
I love you - you make my heart so very happy!

Jenny said...

I love all the details! So special!