Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July at the Lake with Family

It does not get much better than this! We had the best 4th of July weekend. My dad was in town from Baton Rouge, and we got him to ourselves all weekend long, and it was time well spent! We also had the chance to spend the weekend with Roy (Ryan’s dad), Sean, Lawson, Britain, Aaron, Audrey, and baby Lila! The kids had the best time lighting fireworks, and playing in the water! Yes my baby boy lit fireworks by his self. I know this is not safe but there was no holding him back. I don’t think that I have seen him get so excited about something since riding rollercoaster’s. I just prayed that he would not get hurt, and when it was over I thanked God for watching over him.

I love the 4th of July – it is one of my very favorite holidays!


My Taylor baby has been so pouty lately and he still won't let us get any pictures of him, but I could not resist posting this one.










No comments: