Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Taylor’s Standardized Testing

I am so proud to report that my baby boy loved his first day of Standardized Testing today! His response to me this afternoon was "it was easy mom, I think I only missed one question." Taylor you are certainly you daddy's little boy - you are as smart as a whip and you love to learn.

Today you gave me a lecture on a "ball" that is actually a sphere and not a circle like I referred to it as when describing it to your sister. You told me that "if it had been a circle it would be a 2 dimensional figure and you would not have been able to touch it and hold it, but since you are able to hold a ball it has to be a 3 dimensional shape, which would make it a sphere." I lov eou little boy - you surprise me everyday with all that you know and how much you learn.

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

I've very proud of your son. He is so smart!