Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday Night With Nene and Poppy

Last night we packed up and headed to Nene's and Poppy's to have dinner and spend sometime with their surprise visitor "Uncle Tom" (Char's brother). Tom called his sister Char on Thursday night and said "I am coming to visit you tomorrow (he lives in Montana) - hope you are at home." I thought this was so very sweet. I pray that one day Taylor loves his sister and will go visit her from time to time.

Char, with her grand babies and her brother Tom.
Lawson, Taylor, and Britain - these three play so hard when they are together, and I just love watching their little minds work.

Emma Grace and Little Lila. I am actually Lila's favorite Aunt and I love it. She kept putting her little arms up to me last night motioning for me to pick her up. It made me feel so very good!

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

You look very pretty in the picture above. Could you please give me some make up tips?