Thursday, March 11, 2010

Funny Taylor Stories

Story 1:
The other night Taylor had a rough night, and was not making good choices. I had asked him several times if he would stop doing what he was doing, and he continued to not listen to me. I finally told him he had earned a spanking. (Please note that I can still count on two had how many spankings Taylor has had over the span of his life, and what each one of them was for. We just don’t believe in spankings. We like to try other, non violent approaches over spankings.) Taylor and I sat down before I game him a spanking, and we talked about the situation. I told him “Taylor I do not like to spank you, it breaks mommy’s heart, but I just don’t know what to do with you. Time outs don’t seem to be working, taking away your Wii does not seem to be working, running laps in the yard does not seem to be working, so we are going to have to get a spanking. Taylor’s immediate response was “mom you have tried the spankings before and they don’t seem to be working either. We need to try something else.” After hearing this I really could not help but laugh to myself. Taylor you really are a smart little guy!


Story 2:
Recently Taylor’s class has been studying US history, and the other day Taylor said “when I am president I am going to invent 2 laws, and they are:
1. If you kill any of God’s animals you will go to jail.
2. If you litter God’s beautiful world you will go to jail.”

Ryan’s response was “you must be a Democrat son.” Taylor you have such a big heart and I love you.

No comments: