Thursday, February 16, 2012

Private Blog

I don't know who reads my blog but I did want to post that I am praying about taking my blog private for only me to read.  I am going to pray about this, but I recently found out that some sick bastards have been looking at head and shoulder shots of my beautiful Emma Grace at 18 months old to do only God knows what to.  I have recently taken the post down and I have put measures in place that will not allow my blog to pop up on search engines, but I am just sick about this. 

Please make sure that know who is reading your blog and what they are looking at.  You can see all of this information under the "Stats" tag under your account settings. 

4 comments:

Audrey said...

OMG - This is very disturbing. You know there is also an option to only allow specific readers access to your blog. And they have to log in to view it. I think I might switch to that. I just checked my audience and found hits from countries in Europe and Asia.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness!! That is sick and awful!!! How did you know what they were looking at specifically?? I am completely freaked out...

The Timbs Clan said...

I am so sorry this happened to you! I experienced something similar on facebook! As a mom I take all sorts of pictures of my children and when they were younger they ran around 99% of the time in just their underwear so those were the only kind of pictures I had to post or blog about and I never thought in a million years someone would take my pictures for other use it still sickens me to this day! I hope you dont go private because I love keeping up with you and your beautiful family! I sure will say a prayer for you because I know you are struggling with this Lord knows I did!

Jen Hottinger said...

This just makes me sick, and I can't imagine how you feel. I will be praying for you on this...and will pass the word on as well!